The Office of the Registrar assists students, faculty and alumni with a variety of services. We:
- maintain academic records on all students,
- manage registration,
- program degree audits,
- supervise declaration of major and
- evaluate transfer credit.
We provide transcripts, enrollment verifications, and answer any questions about these transactions.
Also, the Office of the Registrar:
- creates the academic calendar, produces the class schedule and updates and validates the college catalog and
- handles school compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Important Dates and Deadlines for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
Spring 2023 — as of October 21, 2022; Use the Dynamic Class Schedule for accurate classes and times!
Fall 2022 — as of March 25, 2022; Use the Dynamic Class Schedule for accurate classes and times!