The Office of the Registrar assists students, faculty and alumni with a variety of services. We:
- maintain academic records on all students,
- manage registration,
- program degree audits,
- supervise declaration of major and
- evaluate transfer credit.
We provide transcripts, enrollment verifications, and answer any questions about these transactions.
Also, the Office of the Registrar:
- creates the academic calendar, produces the class schedule and updates and validates the college catalog and
- handles school compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Important Dates and Deadlines for Fall 2020, Spring and Summer 2021
Fall 2021 — as of April 2, 2021; Use the Dynamic Class Schedule for accurate classes and times!
Spring 2021 — as of October 9, 2020; Use the Dynamic Class Schedule for accurate classes and times!
Final Exam Schedule
- 2020-2021 Final Examination Schedule
- Final exams may be held on the last day of class in each session of the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 terms