Please remember that all student accounts must be paid in full by August 1st for Fall and January 1st for Spring.
If you fail to confirm by the confirmation deadline, you will:
- be dropped from all of your classes,
- not be allowed to work at your labor position, and
- be withdrawn from the college.
By the beginning of Fall and Spring Terms, all students must:
- pay all previous term accounts and
- verify that the current term bill is paid in full or
- submit an acceptable payment arrangement, which may include payroll deduction or student loans.
Then all students must confirm their enrollment by:
- logging into myBerea and completing the instructions in the confirmation link or
- going to Student Accounts, making payment arrangements, and making sure that their registration is confirmed.
For each Summer Term (May-term or Six-week session) students must:
- be in attendance beginning with the first day of class (or have received approval from the instructor to be absent) and
- have an account balance
- that is paid in full before the first day of class for off-campus classes or
- that will be resolved with a 40% summer paycheck deduction and expected labor hours for on-campus classes.
Students who are administratively dropped from summer classes for failure to confirm will be charged a $50 drop fee.