Berea’s social and cultural activities teach students leadership skills and coordinate with the academic program.
- Convocation series brings notable national and regional speakers, scholars, and performers to campus.
- The William D. Weatherford Campus Christian Center holds weekly chapel services and other community events.
- Wellness program encourages healthy lifestyle, including free personal training for students.
- A member of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (KIAC), students participate in 16 intercollegiate sports (8 men’s and 8 women’s) and cheerleading.
- More than 70 student clubs and organizations enhance student life.