- Earn an ALE credit abroad
- Funding your study abroad experience
- How to apply to study abroad
- Resources for students planning to study abroad
- Selecting a study abroad program
- Passport Information
Imagine the possibilities!
Berea College offers generous scholarships and financial aid packages for students participating in study abroad programs because we believe that studying abroad is possible for everyone. Whether you choose a semester or shorter-term program, we know there is an option out there that makes sense for you.
Stop by peer advising weekday evenings in Woods-Penn 207 or email email@example.com to set up a time to talk!