Resources & Documents
Service Account Forms
- Non-Employee Account Request Form – Used to request email and Active Directory accounts for contractors, temporary employees, and third-parties requiring a valid account. (Sponsor completes the form, Non-Employee needs to visit HR with Valid ID)
- Department or Organization Account Request Form – Used to create service accounts for workstations, voicemail, or e-mail for a shared user account within a department.
- Adobe Software Request Form – Used for employees and supervisors to request the purchasing of Adobe products.
- Apple Device Request Form – Used for employees and supervisors to request the purchasing of Apple computers and Tablets. (This form is not for requesting Apple iPhones or iPads that need cellular data. Please use the Mobile Device form for those requests.)
- Bereabox Organizational Folder Request – To request an organizational folder in Bereabox, please complete this form.
- BereaBYOD Device Registration – Used for BYOD Device Registration for Berea College Wireless (select locations).
- Campus Voicemail Pin Reset Self-Service – This self-service is available for Berea College employees to reset their on-campus voicemail PIN. This resource is only available when on campus or by VPN. Please note the username is the first part of your email address not the full email; then enter your password. When asked for a new PIN, please ensure that it is 6-digits. Please contact the Helpdesk if additional assistance is needed.
- Event Production Request Form - Complete this form to request assistance for an event.
- Loaner Equipment Request Form - Complete this form to request loaner equipment from the Event Production Team.
- Mobile Device Request Form – Used to request and obtain approval for college employees who are eligible for a College iPhone or iPad with cellular data.
- MyBerea Photo Directory - Instructions for students and employees to access photo directory.
- Non Standard Computer Technology Request Form – Used for employees and supervisors to request the purchasing of nonstandard computers and computer peripherals. Can be used for Dell laptops, monitors, etc.
- Outlook Safe Sender's List - Directions for adding an email to your Safe Sender's List.
- PRO Zoom License Request Form - Used by employees to purchase a professional Zoom license that will allow for meetings longer than 40 minutes.
- Server Request Form – Used to request and obtain approval to have a server necessary for the day-to-day business of the College deployed into the IT environment.
- VPN Access Request Form – Used to request and obtain approval for VPN Access.