Unless there is an emergency situation, the Fund’s Board of Trustees reviews requests once a year in December. All funding requests for the 2021 grant cycle must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, October 16, 2020. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Here’s the process:
- Fill out the Grant Inquiry Form online. David Cooke will follow up with you on your proposed project.
- Complete and submit online Grant Application (Link Here) by 5:00m on Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Submit report on prior year grant (if applicable) by same deadline via the online application portal.
- Trustees meet in December to review grant requests.
- You will be notified in January whether your request was approved or denied.
- All grants of $18,000 or less are made in one payment in early January.
- Larger grants are issued in two payments: one in January and one in July.