What Does this Mean for you?
As a Berea College student, you will receive the highest quality education without breaking the bank.
Our No-Tuition Promise guarantees no student pays tuition. Berea students pay an average of $1,000 toward housing, meals, and fees, with financial assistance for books available.
Berea is committed to offering students of great promise and limited economic resources a world-class education. But don’t just take our word for it – read what some of our students are saying about Berea College.
Recent National Rankings
- #1 “Best Value College” by The Wall Street Journal
- #1 in the Southern US for “Best Bang for your Buck” College
- #3 in the Nation for “Best National Liberal Arts” College
- Top 5 Best Residential BSN Program
- Essence’s Top 20 Best Colleges for African-Americans
- One of the “10 Best Values in Private Colleges under $20,000”
- One of the “Best 10 Colleges for the Money”
- Forbes’ #5 in “Best Value Colleges”