Senior Portrait Form
READ OUR TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING A REQUEST
Senior portraits are provided free, courtesy of the BC Marketing & Communications' student multimedia team. Sessions are first-come, first-serve. Because sessions are limited, we cannot reschedule your senior portrait if you miss. You may only schedule one session per person. If you can not make the appointment time you requested, please let us know you need to cancel so we can open that spot to another student.
What to Expect:
- Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive an Outlook calendar invite from our office. If you do not receive that within three days of submitting your request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sessions are only 20 minutes. You can split that time any way you want for professional headshots and cap & gown images.
- Props are welcome, but must be easy to set up and will not extend the time of your session.
- We will deliver up to 20 digital images within 4-6 business weeks of your shoot. We will complete minor edits when we process your images. We often have multiple shoots in post-production at a time.
- We cannot make accommodations for late arrivals. For example, if you show up 10 minutes late for your session, you will only have 10 minutes left of shoot time.
- Arrive camera-ready, but we do have a vanity mirror and products available to make quick adjustments to your appearance.
- We will be snapping headshots in your professional attire, cap and gown (cap, gown, Berea College stole and diploma will be provided), or both if you wish. If you know you’ll have additional stoles or cords, please bring them with you.
- We are using a gray backdrop, so please dress accordingly.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in the senior graduation video by allowing our videographers to capture behind-the-scenes footage of your shoot and/or answering one of three prompts after your photo session. More details are included below.
Senior portrait will run from Monday, October 2 to Friday, November 10, to allow our photographers and videographers time to process their galleries and to create the video before graduation. Keep in mind that our photographers are also creating content for marketing pieces and covering events that take priority, so delivery times may vary for each portrait session. We will return them as soon as possible, but it can take up to 4-6 weeks, depending on workload. If you are needing your images for graduation invitations, we recommend booking your shoot as early in the semester as possible.