- Monday-Friday 8-12 and 1-5
Amanda has been with Berea College since August 2011. She has a Bachelor of Arts in History Education and a Master of Arts in Student Personnel Services in Higher Education from Eastern Kentucky University.
Before beginning her role as Interim Registrar, Amanda served in several positions in departments within Lincoln Hall. Including Academic Affairs, the Office of Academic Services, and the Student Service Center.
Amanda’s responsibilities include the following:
- Leads the process of updating the Academic Catalog
- Oversees the process of creating and maintaining the Academic Calendar
- Serves as the College’s FERPA Officer on matters relating to student academic records
- Leads the process of Confirmation in collaboration at the beginning of each term
- Serves on Enrollment Policies Committee and the Academic Program Council
- Serves as Apostille for the College and certifies athletes for participation
- Process charges of academic dishonesty and oversees student academic status updates.
- Bachelor of Arts in History Education; Eastern Kentucky University 2007
- Master of Arts in Student Personnel Services in Higher Education; Eastern Kentucky University 2023