As a part of Berea College, Printing Services proudly serves the printing, duplicating and copying needs of the Berea campus and the local community. Printing Services is also where you may obtain (or refill) the Print & Copy Cards. These cards are used to activate the various multi-function copiers located around campus.
Whatever your need, we can produce quality results at reasonable prices.
- color laser printing (up to 12×18 full bleed)
- high-speed duplicating
- color and black-and-white copies
- large-format printing and laminating (up to 42 inches wide, any length)
- graphic design services (hourly rates apply)
1. At the printer/copier swipe your card through the Equitrac.
2. The screen will ask if you wish to Print, Copy or End. Select Copy — it’s usually the middle button under the screen.
3. Put your document in the feed tray located on top of the copier or on the glass screen. Adjust your settings and press Start. If you are using the glass screen you may need to press Start again.
4. When finished copying, be sure to press End on the Equitrac. If you don’t, your copy account will remain open for use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright laws govern the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. “Fair Use” allows for photocopying and reproduction of copyrighted material limited to:
- News reporting
- Library archiving
Printing Services reserves the right to refuse a copy order if fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
Berea College | 221 N. Main St. | Berea, KY 40404 | 859-985-3166