Elle Keys is a Coordinator of Student Success in the Office of Student Success and Transition. In this role, Elle supports students academic and personal development by serving as a:
- student success coach for students throughout their time at Berea
- supplemental advisor for students who need additional support developing course plans, deciding on majors/minors or creating an Electronic Curriculum Plan
- an intervention specialist for students needing extra support
- an instructor for GST 101: Strategies for Academic Success
Elle graduated from Berea in 2018 with a BA in Education Studies and a minor in Child and Family Studies. After graduating, she worked in both the Office of Continuous Improvement and Annual Giving through the BereaCorps program. She completed her Master of Social Work degree at Barry University in Miami, Florida in 2021. Returning to Berea in early 2022, she worked with the Emerging Scholars Program before joining SST in her Coordinator of Student Success role in August of 2023. Elle serves on the Staff Forum Advisory Committee and the Student Life Council at Berea College in addition to being on the Board of Directors at New Opportunity School for Women in Berea.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education Studies, Berea College '18
- Master of Social Work, Barry University '21