Reunion Giving Chair Volunteer
What is Berea College Reunion Giving?
Reunion campaigns aim at inspiring alumni to give back while also creating an opportunity to reconnect with classmates you may have fallen out of touch with. Volunteering to serve as a reunion giving chair during your class’ reunion is a great way to continue the mission of Berea College. With assistance from Alumni, Communications and Philanthropy staff, we will lead a fundraising campaign that coincides with your class’ reunion year.
Core Reunion Giving Chair Responsibilities
- Make an appropriate reunion gift before the end of the fiscal year (June 30th).
- Work with the staff liaison to approve an appropriate class reunion fundraising goal.
- Create mailed and email appeal messages to be sent to your classmates.
- Make solicitation and thank-you calls to your classmates.
- A staff liaison to work with you to plan the year’s activities.
- Direct mail and email appeals.
- Customized website with gift updates.
- Assistance in setting fundraising goals.
- Class Facebook/Berea Connect page.
- Support for promoting an event hosted for the class during Homecoming/Summer Reunion.
- If desired, manage a committee, including soliciting committee members for gifts.
Reunion Giving Chair Volunteer Form
Daniela Pirela-Manares ’20
Reunion Philanthropy Program Manager
Phone: (859) 985-3162