We take pride in maintaining Berea College’s facilities so students, faculty, and staff have an exceptional environment to work, live, and learn in. Whether it’s a leaky faucet or servicing an HVAC system, please notify us of your building maintenance needs so we can carry out the repair.
Please note: you must be connected to the Berea College network to submit a work order.
Building Maintenance Examples
- Lightbulb replacement
- Room temperature issues
- Sink is not draining
- Broken window
- Classroom chair is broken
- Trip hazards
- Unsafe conditions
- Painting touch up
- Drywall repair
For door, lock, and hardware issues, including card swipes, contact Public Safety at 859-985-3333.
If your request is an improvement, see the Projects area.
How to Request Building Maintenance
- Select the “Submit a Work Order” button above.
- Select “Submit a Request” on the Service Desk webpage.
- Complete the online form. All fields in RED are required. Please provide as much detail as possible in the “Request” field.
- Click “Submit” once you have completed the form.
- A confirmation page will be displayed after you submit the request.
*Click here to check on the status of previous work requests by using the “Search by Number” feature with the Work Request number you received upon submitting your request.