We take pride in maintaining Berea College’s facilities so students, faculty, and staff have an exceptional environment to work, live, and learn in. Whether it’s a leaky faucet or servicing an HVAC system, please notify us of your building maintenance needs so we can carry out the repair. For door, lock, and hardware issues, including card swipes, contact Public Safety at 859-985-3333.
Please note: you must be connected to the Berea College network to submit a work order.
Click here to check on the status of previous work requests by using the “Search by Number” feature with the Work Request number you received upon submitting your request.
How to Request Building Maintenance
- Select the “Submit a Work Order” button above.
- Select “Submit a Request” on the Service Desk webpage.
- Complete the online form. All fields in RED are required. Please provide as much detail as possible in the “Request” field.
- Click “Submit” once you have completed the form.
- A confirmation page will be displayed after you submit the request.
Building Maintenance Examples
- Lightbulb replacement
- Room temperature issues
- Sink is not draining
- Broken window
- Classroom chair is broken
- Trip hazards
- Unsafe conditions
- Painting touch up
- Drywall repair