International Application for Admission and Scholarship Packet
The International Application for Admission is now closed. The deadline was November 30, 2019.
Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. If you come to Berea, you will surely be welcomed. Admission to Berea College is competitive, and you will need to meet certain requirements to be considered. Please contact us with any questions. We are happy to assist you during your college search!
All of the following items are in the packet above, and must be mailed together to the Office of Admissions:
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Additional International Tips & Tricks
- Applying for Admission
- Costs and Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Previous International Applicants: If you have previously applied to Berea and wish to apply again, a new application packet must be submitted, including all supporting materials (test scores, transcripts, recommendations, etc.). Please be sure to tell us of any college or university coursework you are currently pursuing or have completed since your last application.
- Applicants must mail the completed application forms and all other components of the application process in one packet (test scores, high school records, recommendations, etc.). International students cannot apply online. Please note that application packets must be received by that date in order to be considered for admission.
- Once an application has been processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant. All applicants will receive an update on their admission decision status in January. Final admissions decisions will be released no later than April 30.