Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. If you come to Berea, you will surely be welcomed. Admission to Berea College is competitive, and students are encouraged to read all information provided here before submitting an application. Please contact us with any questions.
|International Application Information||Important Dates|
|Application Deadline||November 30|
|Application Status Update||January 31|
|Decision Notification||March 31|
|Deposit Due||May 1|
The following items are required to complete an application for admission through the Coalition for College. All materials should be submitted via the online application portal.
- International Application for Admission
- Personal Essay
- Copy of official secondary school records (must be translated to English)
- Two Teacher Recommendation Forms (must be submitted in English)
- One Financial Resources Confirmation Form (must be submitted in English)
- Copy of score reports from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT or Duolingo.
All students must create a MyCoalition profile in order to submit a Berea College application.
- Costs and Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Previous International Applicants: If you have previously applied to Berea and wish to apply again, a new online application must be submitted, including all supporting materials (test scores, transcripts, recommendations, etc.). Please be sure to tell us of any college or university coursework you are currently pursuing or have completed since your last application.
Available for international students, join us for our virtual Worldwide Wednesdays! This visit is designed to allow international students the chance to learn more about Berea College and the application process. Worldwide Wednesdays feature a 20-minute information session with an Admissions Counselor and a 60-90 minute live virtual tour of campus. Reserve your Virtual Tour or call our office at 1-800-326-5948.