New Employee Information
It is our goal to make the hiring and welcoming of new employees to the Berea College campus as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Here is a checklist of steps the hiring manager and new employee need to take.
Before arrival of new employee to campus:
- The hiring supervisor should request new equipment (laptop, monitor, etc) from Robert Lewis when a new position has been approved and posted on the job application site.
- The request should include office location for the technology
On arrival of new employee to begin work:
- After obtaining ID from the Student Service Center, fill out the Network and Email Account Application form with signature of department head
- Bring completed network account form to the TRC service desk, located in the Computer Center at the side of Hutchins Library
- IS&S staff will assist with logging into our network and provide your computer as soon as possible. Some additional time may be required to configure your computer.