Berea College and Enterprise Car Rentals provide all students, faculty, and staff with the opportunity to rent a vehicle for personal use. Details can be found below about joining the service and using the car.
Students Join Here: Berea College Students
Faculty and Staff Join Here: Berea College Faculty and Staff
- You can be 18 or older to join (18 to 20 requires a parental signature).
- Valid international driver’s license accepted.
- You can rent by the hour, day, or overnight.
- You need a debit or credit card to book your reservation.
- The car is located on campus (Scaffold Cane Rd. in front of Fairchild).
- When you join, you’ll get a membership card in the mail (ALLOW 7 – 10 BUSINESS DAYS). Be sure to provide your Berea College address when you join. The membership card provides access to the car.