Kettering Residence Hall was built in 1971. It is a four-part complex built around the concept of single and double occupancy rooms forming a suite with its own bathroom, kitchen and dining area. It is a dual functioning hall that houses males in one tower and females in another tower. Kettering is also privileged to house the Gender Inclusive Suites.
- Air Conditioning
- Single and Double Occupancy Rooms
- Residential Floors – There are six suites in both towers.
- Suite Style Rooms – There are six rooms in each suite
- Carpeted Floors
- Kitchen – Each suite has its own kitchenette and there is a full kitchen in the basement
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility in each tower
- Restrooms – Each suite has a common restroom
- Lounges – There are two main lounges, one on the first floor and one in the basement.