The Mountaineer Shuttle
The Student Life Office coordinates the BC Shuttle Service. The shuttle is free for all Berea College students (only Berea College students can use the service). If a student chooses to ride the shuttle, the student must ride to and from the destination to campus. It is not an option to take the shuttle one way.
Vehicles will operate below maximum capacity, typically 3 passengers per trip (may fluctuate depending on van size). Please abide by the passenger limit of your designated vehicle.
- Shuttles will be available via signup for each residence hall.
- Residents are encouraged to utilize grocery pickup options, whenever possible.
- All vehicle occupants are required to wear masks at all times.
- Drivers are responsible for disinfecting between trips where different passengers are riding, meaning anytime there will be a new passenger in the vehicle there should be a complete disinfecting of the van.
- Passengers and drivers must observe as much distance as possible; the occupancy does not mean that the students may sit near each other they should be as separate as possible.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic The Mountaineer Shuttle hours have been changed. For more information, please contact the Student Life office at 859-985-3290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following services are currently unavailable to students in accordance with Berea College’s COVID-19 travel policies.
Address: 309 Spangler Drive Richmond, KY 40475
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Address: 301 Richmond Rd N, Berea, KY 40403
Office Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Phone: (859) 985-1127