Seabury Women’s Residence Hall, built in 1959, sets between James Hall and Kettering Hall. Seabury Hall is a upper-class women’s hall. Seabury Hall was renovated in 2017.
- 54 Residents
- Two residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Tiled floors in rooms
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen on the first floor
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility on the first floor
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a common area lounge
- Hall Staff – There are five student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.
- Square Feet: 10,680