Dana Residence Hall is a upperclassmen and first-year hall originally built in 1960. Newly renovated with updated photos to come, it has a modern look. Located directly behind Draper Hall, adjacent to Seabury (recreational complex) and the Theater building, you will find yourself practically in the heart of campus.
- 120 Residents
- Four residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Tiled floors
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen in the basement and a partial kitchen on the third floor
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility on the third floor
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a lower basement lobby as well as a large upper lobby to be used as common spaces for the residents
- Hall Staff – There are seven student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Student Life Team Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.