Understanding Your Financial Aid Notification
Your Financial Aid Notification lists the academic year charges for Tuition, housing, meals and required fees and the grant or scholarship assistance that will be applied to those charges. The financial aid listed is based on your individual financial need as assessed by your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information, the rules governing the various student aid programs and available funds. Your financial aid package is subject to change and is dependent upon your eligibility to receive the aid and your enrollment status at Berea College.
- Appeal for Special Circumstances
- Applying for Additional Assistance
- Berea Tuition Promise
- Federal Grant Programs
- Federal Work Study
- Outside Scholarships
- Refunds and Repayment
- State Grants and Scholarships
- Student Term Bill/Student Account
- Types of Financial Assistance
- What Else do you Need to Know?