Additional Financial Aid

Before applying for additional financial aid, you may want to consider the following options:

  • Payroll Deduction – If you are unable to pay your account balance in full, you may authorize a payroll deduction. You might be able to pick up a secondary position or increase the hours of your primary labor position to help with your educational expenses. If you are in good academic standing and have financial need, you may qualify for a Labor Overload, which would allow you to work up to 20 hours a week.
  • Payment Arrangement Form – Families may make arrangements to pay off the student account balance throughout the term by completing the Payment Arrangement Form. The student account balance has to be paid under $100 before a student can register for classes for an upcoming term. Student accounts must be paid in full by the end of the term.

If you and your family are unable to cover your educational costs, you may qualify for additional financial aid, typically loans. You can apply for additional financial aid with the Student Financial Aid Services office by this link – Additional Aid Application.

Additional Aid for Medical, Dental, and Optical Expenses

Institutional loans and/or grants may be available if these charges are not covered by insurance. Examples where aid might be offered would be for wisdom teeth extractions, one time optical exams, glasses or extended wear contacts, immunizations, and other medical expenses.