Coordinator of First-Year Student Success
Stephenson Hall (Bruce-Trades), 128
Mon/Wed: 9 – 11 a.m.
Tue/Thur: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- General Studies 101N A (Tue/Thur: 9 – 9:50 a.m.)
- GST 101N B (Tue/Thur: 10 – 10:50 a.m.)
- GST 101N C (Tue/Thur: 11 – 11:50 a.m.)
Rosanna Willhite is the Coordinator of Student Success in the Office of Student Success & Transition (SST). In this role, Rosanna serves as:
- a student success coach for students at Berea throughout their time at Berea.
- a supplemental advisor for students who need additional support developing course plans each term, deciding on major(s) or minor(s), or creating an Electronic Curriculum Plan in preparation of the Declaration of Major process, and
- an intervention specialist for students who are in need of extra support
Rosanna works with the SST to enhance Berea College’s holistic advising practices and support students’ success and personal discernment.
Before this role, Rosanna worked at Asbury University and University of Kentucky in roles where she taught ESL as well as Cross-Cultural Engagement. She earned a Master of Arts degree in Teaching English as a Second Language from the University of Kentucky (2015) and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and Spanish Language from Berea College (2013).
- B.A. in English Literature and Spanish Language, Berea College ’13
- M.A. in TESL University of Kentucky ’15