Housing for Transfer Students

Dana residence hall

All incoming transfer students are required to live on campus unless they are classified as a non-traditional student. Non-traditional students (students who begin attending Berea College when they are at least 23 years old, are married, and/or have children) may live off campus if the Residential Life Office approves their application. Non-Traditional students may also live on campus in a residence hall, or if the Non-traditional student is married or a parent, they may apply to live in one of the 50 apartments in the Ecovillage with their spouse and/or children.

For more information about Housing, please email housing@berea.edu or visit the Student Life website.

Covid-19 may impact the ability of non-traditional students to live off campus.