The Department of Scientific Instrumentation and Electronic Repair’s primary objective is the installation, repair, and preventive maintenance of scientific instrumentation and related equipment.
Our responsibilities are to:
- Analyze and repair and/or manage repairs on instruments and related items;
- Organize, manage, and upkeep shop to facilitate above;
- Establish and manage inventory and record systems to facilitate above;
- Establish a system of “normals” assessment to facilitate above;
- Establish and maintain systems for extensive service information.