To submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include event name, event type, date(s) of event, time of event, and set up requirements.
All Berea College faculty/staff, faculty sponsored student organizations, athletics are eligible to make building reservations at no additional charge. Off-Campus groups may request to reserve event space at the Seabury Center through Berea College Conference Services.
Please see hours of operation
Seabury Center rooms and space are available for the following service-related purposes:
- educational / learning objective (i.e., class, training, panel, workshop, retreat, etc.)
- informational session (i.e., student organization, class, etc.)
- community building (i.e., social events, recognition/award ceremony, etc.)
- meeting (i.e., one-time vs. weekly/monthly, interviews, committees)
- community partnerships
Priority for use of the space is given to Health and Human Performance faculty, the Berea College administration and Berea College athletics.
As space becomes available, we are happy to offer space to other departments and community partners upon confirmation of space approval.
Rooms and spaces may be reserved 1 year in advance and no less than 2 weeks before the date of the event. Space will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Off-campus groups may be charged a fee.
- Student organizations who have received approval to use the space will not be charged a usage fee for use of conference rooms.
- The Seabury Center reserves the right to charge cleaning fees and related expenses to leave the conference rooms in an unsatisfactory order.
Tables, Chairs, Supplies, and Equipment
- tables and chairs
- projectors and audio visual equipment (available in classroom at no additional costs)
- Additional A/V equipment may be rented from the Technology Resource Center (additional fees may apply).
- All organizations are responsible for working with the Seabury Center Building Manager to make event set up arrangements (e.g. number of tables and chairs) prior to the confirmed event reservation date. Organizations are responsible for ensuring guests keep tables and equipment in the authorized rooms and keeping the space clean.