Berea College offers a wide range of health, recreation and intramural programs, which enable you to choose a level of competition appropriate to your abilities and interests. Seabury Center memberships are free to all Berea College students, their spouses and their legal dependents.
For more information about family memberships, lockers or schedule information at the Seabury Center, feel free to call the service desk at 859-985-3420 or check out our website:
- You must be a student/employee/cardholder to use the activity spaces or pool in the center.
- Cardholders and employees need to purchase a guest pass for any visitors they bring to use the facility. (Note: 18-year-olds can only purchase guest passes for persons 16 years or older.)
- For your safety and security, we ask that everyone SHOW their ID/membership card when entering the Seabury Center (this includes family members). Those who do not have a Berea College ID or an updated membership card may obtain a new one at the Service Desk now located on the ground floor across from the weight room.
- Please leave your ID at the Service Desk when checking out equipment.
- Children under 18 years of age must be in sight of a guardian.
- You must be 14 years old to be in or use the weight room. If you are 14-15 years old, you must be with a guardian.
- Cardholders must be at least 16 years of age to participate in any scheduled wellness activities.
All qualifying family members must reside in the same household. Dependent children must be 5-17 years of age or full-time college student and classified as a legal dependent for IRS tax purposes