Guest passes can be purchased by Seabury Center members ONLY. Guest passes will be issued in the members name and should not be given to the guest. Seabury Center members must accompany their guest. Guest passes must be shown at the Access Control desk or Service Desk each visit.
- Cardio & Weight Room
- Indoor & Outdoor Walking Track for walking/jogging/running
- Weight Room Basics class (min. 2 per year)
- Reduced fees for outside classes offered in the facility (e.g. CPR/First Aid, lifeguard certification)
- Five Racquetball Courts
- Six-Lane, 25-yard Pool for Water Aerobics, Water Arthritis, Lap and Rec. Swimming
- Group Fitness Classes: Step Aerobics, Yoga, and Zumba
- Free general admission to men’s & women’s intercollegiate games (excluding Homecoming & post-season games). Please present Seabury Center membership card at the ticket table for entry.
Day Pass: $5
Weekly Pass: $15
If paying by check, a separate check is required.
Parking for the Seabury Center is located in the large parking lot next to the tennis courts. Members who are eligible for handicap parking decals may also access the facility by parking over on campus drive. All Seabury Center members are required to have a parking decal. Members are responsible for their own parking tickets.
The required parking decal can be purchased for $30.00 at the Public Safety office, located in the Woods-Penniman building (turn right behind the Alumni Building on Woods-Penn Drive). Please display the parking decal on your vehicle to avoid being ticketed by Public Safety. Additional decals are $15.00.
Information regarding decals or other parking-related questions may be directed to the Public Safety Office at 859-985-3333.
A separate check is required for locker fees.
Day Lockers: Free
Faculty/Staff (August-August): $25
Cardholders (July-July): $35
*There are FREE day lockers available in the men’s general locker room and the women’s general locker room, as well as in the weight room and the 3rd floor track. Members are invited to bring their own lock to utilize this service, however, locks must be removed daily. Members also have the option of renting a locker for the semester (students) or membership year (paying cardholders).