Change of Advisor, Major, Minor or Concentration

Clock on top of Phelps Stokes

Approval from your advisor and/or chairperson is required before any changes can be made. We will send a copy of this form to the people from which you need permission.
Please talk to your advisor prior to filling out this form.

If adding or changing a major, a “Curriculum Plan for Declaration of Major” form must be submitted as well. That is currently a printable form on the ‘forms’ page of the registrar’s website.