Students approved to live off-campus can acquire their red decal by bringing the following to Public Safety:
- Copy of Vehicle Registration and Insurance
- A copy of your current Driver’s License
- $25 cash or check. Decals may not be student charged.
Parking for Red Decals
Red decals allow commuter students to park in the following areas from 7a.m. to 7p.m.:
- Lower Kettering lot
- Jackson Street lot B (beyond Anna Smith Hall)
- The Main Seabury Center lot
- The Technology/Industrial Arts north lot
- The Presser Hall lot
From the hours of 7p.m. to 7a.m. town students with red decals may park in all campus lots, excluding the Boone Tavern lot and Mill Street. All other regulations remain in effect 24 hours a day and citation will be issued for violations.