Green Decals for Resident Students
Students residing on campus must display a green decal for their vehicle. Resident students first must be approved by Public Safety for use of vehicle on campus before they can purchase decals. Student status takes precedence over any other considerations concerning decal eligibility. If permission is granted, the following is needed to purchase a green decal:
- Authorized vehicle permission papers (from Public Safety)
- Copy of current Vehicle Registration and Insurance
- A copy of your current Driver’s License
- Any other paperwork as required by the permission papers
- $50 cash or check. No decals may be student charged.
Parking for Green Decals
All students with green decals must park in the following lots between the hours of 7a.m. and 7p.m.:
- Student Lot behind Facilities Management
- Blue Ridge Lot
- Anna Smith Lot off Prospect Street
Students with green decals may park in any Berea College lot between the hours of 7p.m. and 7a.m. EXCEPT for the following:
- Boone Tavern
- Campus Drive
- Eco Village
- Lower Woods Penniman
- Specialty Houses (all spaces are fire lanes)
- Mill Street (Blue Decal/Event Parking only)
Resident students parking on city streets, other lots, and drives in Berea between 7AM and 7PM are subject to citations by Public Safety.
All other parking regulations will be in effect 24 hours a day, seven days a week and citations will be issued for violations. Vehicles parking in unauthorized areas for 20 minutes for the sole purpose of loading/unloading belongings, must have emergency flashers activated or they are subject to citations. If flashers are inoperable, you must notify Public Safety Office prior to loading/unloading.