The Berea College IS&S Technology Resource Center, Infrastructure Team and Central Administration Team provide administrative and technical support to faculty and staff using campus phone services, voicemail, long distance service and mobile phones.
- Report phone problems to the Technology Resource Center Help Desk by calling extension 3343 or sending e-mail to Help_Desk@berea.edu.
- Faculty and Staff Phone or Voicemail request form
- Faculty and Staff Voicemail Password Reset request form
- Faculty and Staff Portable Wireless Devices support
- Student residence hall emergency phone service is provided at key locations in each residence hall.
- Students are encouraged to use their own mobile phones and/or the Microsoft Office 365 Lync application for voice communications. Phone service for individual student residence hall rooms is provided as needed upon request to the Technology Resource Center.