REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- Graduating Senior
- In good academic standing
- In good attendance standing
- Students will be required to submit a High School transcript
- Compete an application to attend EKU
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be self-motivated
Students will be staying in the university housing/dorms during the six-week summer program. Students may leave and return to the campus as they please.
To receive the offered stipend of $1,800.00, each student will be required to attend classes, submit guided weekly entries into his/her video log, and perform community service as directed. Stipend will not be issued until the conclusion of the camp.