The 2018 Rural College Access and Success Summit will bring together teachers, principals, superintendents, legislators, non-profit leaders and many others to share ideas and strategies for ensuring that rural youth have the opportunity to successfully transition from high school to college and to career. During the Summit, college access and success programs that serve rural America will share best practices and highlight the unique challenges of increasing opportunity in rural America. The ideas generated at the Summit will be compiled into action items and will be shared with participants and policy makers a few weeks after the conclusion of the event.
- Engaging families for college success
- Lifting educational aspirations of rural youth
- Building academic skills of rural youthto ensure college readiness
- Connecting rural youth to college and career opportunities
Date and Location
May 13-15, 2018
Hilton Downtown | 369 West Vine St. | Lexington, KY 40507
- Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- Texas Instruments
- National Math + Science Initiative
- National Council for Community and Education Partnerships
Pricing and Registration
$425 (base rate), $375 (student and AmeriCorps) and $375 each for groups of four or more.
Partner Communities tour: $75 (limited to the first 80 registrants) At the conclusion of the Summit, we will tour some of the communities we serve and introduce you to some our most important partners. The tour provides a chance to see what community partnership can look like in rural communities and to hear the perspective of community members.
Conference hotel room rate: $119/night.
Please register here for the conference.
For more information, contact Samantha Dodson at email@example.com or 859.985.4144.