Associate Professor of Nursing
Margaret A. Cargill Natural Sciences and Health Building, 321
Mon/Wed: 8:30 – 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2:15 to 3 p.m.
Tue: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
or by appointment.
- NUR 226 (Tue: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm) (Thur: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm) (Mon/Wed: 10:00 am – 12:10 pm)
- Ph.D. in Nursing: University of Kentucky
- MSN: University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- BSN: Lenoir-Rhyne College
Dr. Wray has over thirty-nine years of experience in baccalaureate nursing education including a variety of institutions. This experience in nursing education includes teaching a variety of medical-surgical/adult health courses, nursing research, fundamental skills, and assisting students in a variety of acute care clinical experiences. Her clinical experience includes general medical-surgical units and orthopedic/neurological nursing.
- National League for Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau International – Theta Nu Chapter
- American Association of Pain Management Nurses
- Hospice Care Plus
- St. Thomas Lutheran Church Council
- Indiana-Kentucky Synod Council of ELCA
- Pain management issues
- Progression and retention of nursing students