Susan V. Clayton Baccalaureate Nursing Chair;
Professor of Nursing;
Chair of the Nursing Department
Margaret A. Cargill Natural Sciences and Health Building, 317
For immediate assistance, please see Ms. Lori McKeel at MAC 316 or 859-985-3380.
Mon – Fri: 2 – 3 p.m. (via Zoom)
- NUR 351 A (Thur/Fri: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.) (Mon/Tue: 9 – 11:50 a.m.)
- EdD – West Virginia University, Curriculum & Instruction
- MSN – West Virginia University, Adult Primary Health Care
- BSN – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Diploma – Indiana Hospital School of Nursing
Dr. Monica Kennison has over thirty-seven years of experience in nursing education including twelve years as a higher education administrator of fully accredited nursing and health science programs. As such, she has written curricula, systematic evaluation plans, and accreditation self-study documents for graduate and undergraduate nursing education programs. She has spearheaded teams of faculty to significantly improve NCLEX-RN pass rates.
Scholarly Work Foci
- Promoting cultures of civility in the workplace
- Incorporating reflective writing pedagogy in didactic and clinical courses
- Using expressive writing as a therapeutic self-help intervention