Clinical Lab and Simulation Manager
Margaret A. Cargill Natural Sciences and Health Building, 339
Mon – Fri: 2 – 5 p.m.
- NUR 110 A (Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri: 9 – 10:50 a.m.)
- ADN: Lincoln Memorial University
- BSN: Eastern Kentucky University
- MSN: Grand Canyon University- Currently enrolled
I am the Nursing Clinical Laboratory and Simulation Manager with 16 years of experience in Nursing with the last six years in Clinical Education and Staff Development. Simulation learning helps close the gap between nursing theory and clinical practice. My clinical experience includes clinical manager of medical-surgical and intensive care unit, house administrator, specializing in critical care nursing. I am currently pursing my Masters of Science in Nursing at Grand Canyon University with an expected graduation date of November 2020.
- Member of Honors Society
- Member of American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- Member of Association for Nursing Professional Development
- AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor
- AHA Pediatric Advanced life Support Instructor
- AHA Basic Life Support Instructor
- AHA ACLS, BLS, PALS Training Center Faculty