Open Mon-Fri 8:00a – 5:00p
*Saturday Clinic open 9:00a – !:00p at Berea and Richmond locations
*Pediatrician, Dental and Pharmaceutical Care
Richmond401 Highland Park Drive
Covered Health Services:*There will be no charge for these services.
*Students with a spouse and dependents should check that they receive family coverage.
- Acute Illness (Strep Throat, Flu, etc.)
- Preventative Health Care
- Minor Injuries
- Management of Chronic Conditions (Diabetes, Asthma, etc.)
- Free Flu Shots ( Watch for Email)
Additional Health Services:*Charged at additional cost (See Below for Co-Pay.)
- International Vaccination
- Dental Care (Available at Berea, Irvine, McKee, Richmond)
- May be added to student’s BANNER account to be paid over time.
- Dental Co-pay fees range between $30, $45, and $60.
Other Locations:*Students can visit any White House Clinic and receive care. Berea 104 Legacy Drive Berea, Kentucky
*Pediatrician, Dental and Pharmaceutical Care Richmond 401 Highland Park Drive (859)-626-7700 Paint Lick 11652 Highway 52 East (859)-925-2444 Mount Vernon 116 Progress Drive. (606)-256-2143 Mckee 1010 Main Street South (606)-287-7104 Irvine 30 Stacy Lane (606)-723-0665