Lessons in Music Composition are taught by Professor Javier Clavere, Chair of the Music Department.
Lessons range from a 30 minute 0.25 credit lesson to a 1 hour 0.5 credit lesson
What You Will Learn
- Compose and produce original and remix music with electronic technologies.
- Utilize technologies for audio flow and recording mixing techniques in real-live applications.
- Produce original music and sound designs for film, video games, or video projects.
- Become proficient in a variety of Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) as well as sound designs, and core audio applications.
A Few Examples of Where You Can Go From Berea
- Internships in recording and production
- Recording studio engineering
- Event production and sound support
- Live sound support and production
- Music production and design
- Songwriting, arranging, composition, commercial music, etc.
- Audio engineering
Possibilities for Professional Work Experience
- Live Production and concert support
- Event production and sound engineering