How do you fit in? Every membership counts! 136 Mountaineer Club members collectively provided more than $16,000 last fiscal year that supported student tuition (Berea Fund) and other campus programs. Every gift is an investment in lives of great promise.
Join today and help pave the way for fellow Bereans!
Your gift provides wonderful opportunities for current students:
- Bachelor degrees in 31 areas of study.
- Student labor program that helps develop critical workplace skills.
- Undergraduate research opportunities in multiple fields.
- Residential campus that enables students to build friendships and expand their social horizons.
- Opportunities for students to serve the region through the Loyal Jones Appalachian Center, CELTS, and SENS.
- Weekly chapel services and other community events hosted by the Willis D. Weatherford Campus Christian Center.
- Academic credit internships in which 10% of students participated in 2011-2012.
- Study abroad opportunities in more than 31 countries.
- Convocation series that brings notable national and regional speakers, scholars, and performers to campus.
- 19 national, international, and collegiate academic honor societies.
- Wellness program that encourages healthy lifestyle, including free personal training for students.
- 16 intercollegiate sports.
- More than 70 students clubs and organizations that enhance student life.
- Four choral groups and seven instrumental ensembles.
- Theatre Laboratory that mounts full-length and one-act plays directed by faculty, students, and visiting artists.
- Two dance groups and nine student dance clubs.
- Gallery space for year-round student and faculty art exhibits and displays.
- Current model laptop computer for all students.
For more information, contact Anthony Myrks-Brewer, Mountaineer Club Coordinator.