Marketing & Communications’ photography and video office captures and produces still and moving images that support the promotion of Berea College to targeted external audiences. This includes prospective students and their parents, alumni, donors, media, visitors, business patrons of Boone Tavern, customers of Student Crafts and auxiliary businesses, and other key stakeholders. We work exclusively with our marketing partners, i.e., admissions, development, administration, alumni relations, auxiliary businesses, and other marketing and communications offices.
For marketing partners and non-marketing partners: Request photography/video projects. Non-marketing partners, please let us know if you have an idea for a multimedia project that will communicate with external stakeholders.
Fill out this form and one of our multimedia team members will search our archives per your request. Depending on the work load, expect a two-week turnaround.
What We Do
- Photography for publication, primarily Berea College Magazine and top-level pages of our website
- Multimedia to support media relations efforts
- Photography and videography related to our Great Commitments, key initiatives and the college’s communications plan
- Stock photography and video of campus and activities
- Faculty and Staff portraits during open studio hours
What We Don’t Do
- Photography or video for private or limited functions
- Event photography (unless a part of the College’s communications plan)
- Multimedia intended primarily for internal use
- Photography or video without an expressed intended purpose that aligns with our communications plan