Using the official Berea College logo consistently will help perpetuate a sense of familiarity and respect for the Berea College identity. Please. follow the guidelines below.
- Use the official logo in approved Berea Blue whenever possible.
- For stationery and typical correspondence, print the logo on the preferred white stock (bright white, not ivory or “natural” backgrounds). Any exceptions must be reviewed and approved by Marketing & Communications or Printing Services.
- Maintain clear space around the logo.
- Include the logo in all off-campus communications for any department, program, center or club.
- Consult the Brand & Graphics Standards Manual when unsure of proper logo usage.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question in this Brand & Graphics Standards Manual, contact Marketing & Communications at 859-985-3018.
- Think about your reader or viewer when applying the official logo. For example, a blue logo on a black background will be difficult to read.
- Use the logo at a comfortable size. Resist the temptation to fill an entire space with the logo.
- Exercise the option to use an approved, alternate logo for small applications, athletics and merchandise.