Labor Positions in College Relations
The College Relations office mails over 1 million pieces of mail annually and our students are extremely vital to our program. There is a need for 12 students to work in the mailroom and 3 students to work in other areas of the office.
Duties for students working the mailroom include sorting mail by zip codes; affixing labels; operating a Bell & Howell Phillipsburg Inserter, Pitney-Bowes Paragon Mailing/Metering Machines, Bunn strapping machine, traying mail, running errands, collecting mail at Edward’s and bringing it to the mailroom to prepare for the CPO, and any other duties as assigned. Some heavy lifting is required for mailroom positions. You are required to work in 2-hour blocks, and during mid-term breaks.
Duties for students working in general area of College Relations would include filing, data entry, typing, word processing, stuffing mail, and other duties as assigned.
General qualifications for all students are dependability, punctuality, and the ability to relate well to others. Defensive driving is a plus and may be required of some students.
College Relations Labor Positions(5010-6740)
- Annual Giving Assistant WLS 2-3
- Data Entry Clerk, WLS 1-2
- Data Entry Assistant, WLS 3-4
- Development Student Manager, WLS 5
- File Room Scanner, WLS 1-2
- File Room Assistant, WLS 3-4
- Foundations Office Assistant, WLS 3
- Office Assistant-Major Gifts and Foundations, WLS 1-2 (Secondary)
- Office Assistant-Major Gifts and Foundations, WLS 1-2
- Office Assistant-Major Gifts and Foundations, WLS 3-4
- Office Assistant-VP Office, WLS 4
- Office Assistant-SGO VP Office, WLS 1-2
- Office Clerk, WLS 1-2
- Research Clerk, WLS 1-2
- Research Assistant, WLS 3-4
- Student Development Associate, WLS 2-3