Labor Positions in Center for International Education (CIE)
The Francis and Louise Hutchins Center for International Education serves as a focal point for many of the international activities at Berea College and provides a variety of programs and services to enrich the curricular and co-curricular life of the campus. The CIE has four areas of responsibility: Education Abroad, International Student and Scholar Services, International Campus Programming, and Faculty and Curriculum Development.
The Education Abroad Adviser counsels students as they select an education abroad program and provides support services during their international experience. In addition, the adviser also administers a number of education abroad scholarships and grants.
The International Student and Scholar Adviser assists students and visiting scholars from foreign countries with visa-related issues, provides arrival and orientation services and facilitates ties with the community-based Host Family Program.
The Center for International Education sponsors an annual international focus. This is a series of performances, lectures, exhibits, demonstrations, symposia, and workshops designed to introduce the campus a different region or country each year.
Student Positions (2062 – 6740)
- Community Friendship Prog Aide, WLS 1
- Community Friendship Prog Aide, WLS 2
- Education Abroad Associate, WLS 3-4
- Education Abroad Manager, WLS 5
- Education Abroad Peer Adviser, WLS 3-4
- Program Manager/ Assistant Director, WLS 5
- Program Associate, WLS 3-4
- Technology Coordinator, WLS 3-4
- Driver, WLS 3
- Office Assistant, WLS 1-2
- Office Associate, WLS 3-4