Labor Positions in Alumni Relations
Student associates in the Alumni Office assist in maintaining records and files on alumni. Responsibilities include updating information about alumni, organizing mailings that are sent to all alumni, such as the Berea College Magazine, and preparing for reunions and other alumni events. Both primary and secondary positions are available for the fall term. There will also be positions available for this summer.
Students interested in these positions should stop by the Alumni Office to complete an application.
Student Positions (5000 – 6740)
- Berea Ambassador Manager, WLS 5
- Berea College Magazine Coordinator
- Boone Tavern Associate WLS 3
- Events Planning Assistant, WLS 1-4
- Office Assistant, WLS 1-4
- Special Events Associate, WLS 3-4
- Special Events Manager, WLS 5
- Student Office Manager, WLS 3-5
- Volunteer Engagement Manager, WLS 5
- Web Publishing Associate WLS 3-4
- Website and E-Newsletter Coordinator, WLS 2-5
- Student Alumni Council Manager, WLS 5