The Agriculture and Natural Resources Department provides 43 labor positions in office, academic, and college farms. Labor grades 1-3 are Agriculture Trainees and are given experience in all areas of the department. Upper grades specialize in specific areas. Positions are geared toward providing students in agriculture, pre vet, business, or science with practical work experience.
Students can receive a wide range of experience with plants, greenhouse management, and landscaping, as well as practical experience in beef, sheep, swine, or row crop production. Farm equipment maintenance is also a responsibility of Agriculture student employees.
The Agriculture Department strives to uphold the ideals of the college in combining labor, learning, and service and give students a sense of pride and dignity in labor well done.
Student Positions (2102 – 6740)
- Agricultural and Natural Resources Trainee, WLS 1-3
- Assistant Student Supervisor College Farms, WLS 4
- Assistant Student Supervisor Horticulture, WLS 4
- Laboratory Assistant, WLS 4
- Student Computer Consultant, WLS 4-5
- Student Laboratory Supervisor, WLS 5
- Student Manager College Farms, WLS 6
- Student Manager Horticulture, WLS 6
- Student Monitor, WLS 4-5
- Student Office Manager, WLS 4-5
- Student Office Manager Trainee, WLS 1-4
- Student Supervisor College Farms, WLS 5
- Student Supervisor College Farms or Horticulture, WLS 5