Information Systems and Services is all about service to students, faculty and staff – our customers. We are always looking for students who want to work hard at making information and communication technology work well for the campus community. Four of the five IS&S teams utilize student labor.
Customer Service – Helpdesk
- Phillip Logsdon, Customer Service Director
- Vernon Bentley, Multimedia Specialist
- Nathaniel Clements, Technical Support Specialist III
- Benjamin Kirpatrick, Mobile Management Infrastructure Engineer
- Steve Albritton, Customer Support Manager
- Christopher Jansen – Technical Support Specialist II
- Kyle Wooton, Customer Support Specialist II (PFE)
The Customer Service Center staff and students manage the College help desk for students, faculty and staff, and provide troubleshooting and consulting services to students using EDGE laptop computers. They set up, install and maintain classroom sound systems and video equipment, and perform media production services such as video editing, media conversions, cd cleaning and copying, and image scanning. They repair and image computers, and maintain the inventory of media and computer equipment for the College.
- Albert Conley, Director, Enterprise Systems
- Tom House, Web Programmer Analyst, Enterprise Systems
- Heather Millett, Senior Banner Analyst, Enterprise Systems
- Mike Weiner, Banner Analyst, Enterprise Systems
Student programmers assist staff with BANNER, Berea’s enterprise database system, as well as with other databases on campus. Activities include developing database inquiries and reports, setting up and testing new software versions.
- Huapei Chen, Chief Information Officer
- Yvonne Williams, Administrative & Service Support
- Kay Himes, Administrative Assistant
Students assist the IS&S Administration in keeping track of purchases and other day to day activities for the department.