Information Systems and Services is all about service to students, faculty and staff – our customers. We are always looking for students who want to work hard at making information and communication technology work well for the campus community. Four of the five IS&S teams utilize student labor.
Technology Resource Center
- Bill Ramsay, Interim User Experience Director
- Vernon Bentley, Multimedia Specialist
- Nathaniel Clements, Help Desk Team Lead
- Benjamin Kirpatrick, Technology Support Specialist
- Yvonne Williams, Administrative & Service Support
- Steve Albritton, Technical Support Specialist
- Phillip Logsdon, Senior Technology Support Engineer
The Technology Resource Center staff and students manage the College help desk for students, faculty and staff, and provide troubleshooting and consulting services to students using EDGE laptop computers. They set up, install and maintain classroom sound systems and video equipment, and perform media production services such as video editing, media conversions, cd cleaning and copying, and image scanning. They repair and image computers, and maintain the inventory of media and computer equipment for the College.
- Albert Conley, Director, Enterprise Systems
- Tom House, Web Programmer Analyst, Enterprise Systems
- Heather Millett, Senior Banner Analyst, Enterprise Systems
- Mike Weiner, Banner Analyst, Enterprise Systems
- Josh Pangborn – Systems Implementation & Integration Analyst, Enterprise Systems
Student programmers assist staff with BANNER, Berea’s enterprise database system, as well as with other databases on campus. Activities include developing database inquiries and reports, setting up and testing new software versions.
- Kay Himes, Administrative Assistant
Students assist the IS&S Administration in keeping track of purchases and other day to day activities for the department.