Using a laptop computer
- Close your browser window, wait 5 seconds, and then open your browser – this will prompt the system to direct you to the usage agreement page again.
- Turn your WiFi adapter off, wait 5 seconds, and then turn it on again. (Sometimes Windows-based clients need a full reset of the WiFi adapter before they can properly negotiate a secure connection.)
- Reboot your computer and then try to connect to BereaGuest.
- Remove the profile for BereaGuest (this process varies from one device to the next) and attempt to connect again.
- Mac users only: Delete the keychain entry for BereaGuest and then attempt to connect again.
Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Close your browser app completely, wait 5 seconds, and then open your browser – this will prompt the system to direct you to the usage agreement page again.
- Touch Settings
- Touch General
- Scroll down and touch Reset (Don’t Panic!)
- Touch Reset Network Settings (this clears ONLY your wireless network settings)
- Try to connect to the BereaGuest network again once the device is ready.
If you still cannot access the wireless network please contact the TRC Help Desk at x3343 or visit us in the Hutchins Building and we will help you resolve this issue.
NOTE: Not all devices can connect to a secure wireless network. If you are using an E-Ink version of the Kindle, see Accessing the Wireless Network with Your Kindle for more information. Gaming consoles and other personal devices (Roku, Apple TV, etc.) also do not support enterprise security and will only connect to the BereaGuest or ResNet wireless networks.