The Technology Resource Center is available to assist students, faculty, and staff with a variety of media services. While there is no longer a “Media Services” department, the TRC reserves a set of specialists to assist in media support and production, and most of the TRC staff can assist with basic media requests.
- Audio/Visual equipment rental for educational purposes
- Video camera rental for educational purposes
- Digital camera rental for educational purposes
- On-demand video for educational purposes
- Video Streaming services for institutional purposes
- Video editing for institutional purposes
- Media conversion for educational purposes
- Video/Teleconferencing equipment and support
- Campus Media Event Production
The Technology Resource Center requires a two week advance notice for media production services, and a one week advance notice for equipment rental. Any equipment requests under the one week notice are subject to a “rush” fee.
For media request please, contact email@example.com or call 859-985-3343.