IS&S Event Production Services
Formerly known as Media Services, the IS&S Event Team consists of two full-time staff and about 12 students. We work to provide all necessary audio/visual, sound, lighting and coordination needs for all major College-wide events, such as Opening Celebration, Graduation, Convocations, etc. For a list of such priority events, click here.
The Administrative Committee (AC) recently approved minor equipment rental charges to cover a portion of the cost of supplies, maintenance, and replacements of event equipment. We also understand the need to sometimes provide advanced coordination or consulting support, including off-hours overtime labor.
Web Request Form
For your convenience, we have created a digital request form for you to use in making new requests (see link below). Please submit the form at least two weeks in advance. The digital request form is the sole method for requesting event productions and rentals. The form will facilitate the process by communicating as much information in advance as possible.
Self-Service Rental Services
Please allow 24 hours for a response after the request has been made. All rentals are a pick-up and drop-off service only (M-F 8 am – 5 pm). If an event requires pick-up, drop-off or operation services are needed, an “Event Production” request must be completed. Weekends are counted as one day (Friday [after 5:00], Saturday & Sunday combined).
- Cameras Equipment (Single camera and tripod) $20 per day
- Sound Systems (for event/venue for 100 people or less) $30 per day
- Display equipment (TVs, projector or screens) $25 per day
- Conference System (Skype/Zoom Web Conferences) $25 per day
Please note that all Event AV equipment abides by Berea College IT equipment depreciation guidelines. As such, it is required that requestors be responsible for the repairs of this equipment if they are damaged, or full replacement cost at the appropriate depreciation rate if repairs are not possible.
Event Production Services
- For needs above and beyond self-service equipment rental, an “Event Production” request will be required. The price will be determined based on needs.
- To ensure that we are able to accommodate as many events as we can, we require all “event production” requests be made at least 2 weeks before the support is needed.
- Additional staffing charge might apply, especially for off-hours support. Only requests made through the online request form will be processed. No exceptions.
Web Request Form
For your convenience, we have created a digital request form for you to use in making new requests (see link below). The digital request form is the sole method for requesting event productions and rentals. This will help by communicating as much information as possible.
All request must be made through the online request form.
Phone: (859) 985-4969 or Ext 4969